How its made
1. Use the template provided in the manual (Pg12). Position template on the inside of the side wall.
2. Drill 4 holes in each corner 10 mm diameter through the wall on the 4 markings shown.
3. Saw the cut-out section for cowl 96 x 172 mm.
If there are any cavities in the area of the cowl, pack these with pieces of wood so as to be able to tighten the screws.
The finished hole should be 172 mm high and 96 mm wide and 33 mm above the inside floor level.
4. Position the water heater flue through the cut out opening. The flue length can accommodate a 50mm wall thickness.
5. Push the flue face flush to the wall.
6. Apply a bead of non hardening mastic on the outside wall of the vehicle - do not use silicone.
7. Screw the sealing plate to the flue cowl with the 4 supplied self tapping screws.
8. Mount the grill over the sealing frame and screw down with the 6 supplied screws. Pilot holes can be drilled.
9. Fit the travel cover by pushing it over the flue vent. Ensure the locking tabs on both top and bottom are clipped in.
10. Screw the water heater securely to the floor of the vehicle with the shackle plates with the screws provided B 5.5 x 25, on suitable base (plywood panel, laminated wood strips or metal base.
11. Connect the LPG gas supply hose to the water heater. Only use suitable approved gas supply hose. Fit the pipe onto the hose barb.
12. Secure using a hose or oetiker clamp.
13. Fit the water supply pipes to the supplied water connection fittings secure using oetiker clamps. Only use suitable 13mm nylon tubing.
Fit the temperature and pressure valve drain pipe use suitable 22mm polycop or copper tubing.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.